Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, or, what I saw on Feb. 14th . . .

This is the first of about about 80 pics I took all day long, watch the date/time stamp, lower right corner . . .

OK, I am new to this, so forgive me for my meager mistakes, I WILL GET BETTER.
Some of the Pics shoulda been left out, but it is in that days file, and how I sort 'em on my PC . . .

First Pic, looking East
Now, a bit later, westward

Next, I'll show some more of this craziness . . .
And, look at the developed "sun dog" or reflection from the supposed metallic particles from the spray:

Easterly, now . . .





Later that day . . .







Over my house, later that day, really weird looking cloud!




OK, my first real posting, on my first blog, it took me a coupla hours, heh, heh, But, I got 'er Done, By Golly!

Excuse the amatuerness, and, yes, I'm a NOOB to this, so Forgive me.

Like I said, I'll get better, I already have! In this posting, I learned quite a bit, thru trial and error!

Just watch the time and date (or Date/Time) stamp, and look at what I see. I am not saying what it is, just that, in all my years of being outside, watching weather, I aint NEVER seen sh-t like this!

Southern Oklahoma Sky by Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment